What to Expect
What to Expect from Secure Retirement
Evaluating an advisor to manage one of your largest assets (if not THE largest) is a big job. You probably wouldn’t hire anyone to do anything for you unless you found out if they can do what you need done, were credible and had a solid track record. We will do our best to make this as easy possible.
You can expect the following from us:
- Transparency- a word probably used too much these days. Our definition is that you can look at anything that’s in our power to provide to help with your evaluation. There is public information on our licensing, backgrounds and past history.
- A no obligation or conditions meeting to allow you to get a full understanding of our services, investment portfolio strategies (in detail) and our forward looking analysis of the economy and markets.
- Candid Observations and Feedback- as a fiduciary we must put our clients interest above our own. If we don’t see a fit between us, we will tell you exactly why and options we would suggest.
- A no obligation analysis of your investments. We will provide our feedback as it relates to risk and risk control. It will also show you how we would think about your money.
- Objective Feedback- we can arrange for you to talk to a current Secure Retirement client about their experience. If we form a relationship as advisor and client there is an expectation we have of ourselves. We expect to make the success of your financial goals our mission.