Frequently asked question: “What should I invest in”?
Correct answer is: “It depends……on”:
- Your life stage, future plans, time horizon, health; etc
- Your financial goals, family considerations, retirement, education funding, lifestyle factors; etc
- Your attitudes and level of comfort with different strategies and particular investments (examples: growth stocks, bonds, real estate; etc)
- Your financial needs: Current (next few months), short term (6-12 months), medium term (1-5 years) and long term (over 5 years).
- Employment Status: Retired, employed or self-employed? Spouse?
- Current retirement plans: 401k, 403b, 457, SEP, Individual, IRA (Traditional, Roth); etc.?
- Tax Status /Needs
We can help you be prepared by knowing and understanding your current situation as well as your future wishes for financial security.
THEN, we can analyze, present and advise on a strategy and portfolio (asset allocations) that you might find interesting and appropriate.
THIS is how we answer the important question; “What should I invest in”?
Footnote: This process is a cooperative effort between us and you, and of course anyone else you wish to participate. You will not be happy or at peace until you know that your investment choices fit who you are and what your goals are. The only outcome that either of us will be satisfied with is that your financial goals are being met.